Saturday 18 April 2009

More music. Some planning.

Listened to Thelonius Monk's Brilliant Corners which was thoroughly enjoyable. That was last night - I believe I am an evening jazz person. :)

Currently listening to Sabu's Palo Congo. Erm... I am not big on the world music stuff, and this is a littel too 'fusion' for my tastes. So not wildly impressed.

A. found an advert for salsa classes just around the corner from us, so I will phone them tomorrow and get us all signed up. YAY! Think it'll be great fun, and good for both of us. Neither of us really get enough exercise.

If I don't hear back from the library tomorrow, I'll phone them too to find about about the reading to kids stuff.

Think I have convinced A to make a list of his own which will probably overlap with mine a tad. :) Yayness.

No comments: