Thursday 16 April 2009

The first 24 hours.

Well, I have looked through the 100 books list, and I have already read 39 of them. So that leaves me 61 to go.

I have listened to Frank Sinatra's In the Wee Small Hours, which was lovely, (But then I am a Frank fan), Elvis Presley's self-named album, which was entertaining as early Elvis normally is, and the Louvin Brothers' Tragic Songs of Life, which was a little too Country for my taste. Those are the first 3 albums on the 1001 albums list.

In terms of the more important stuff, I have emailed the public library about getting involved in their Storytime program. I've also done some research into dance classes in Dunedin, and think I can probably find something to which I could drag my loving husband. ;) That's something I would really like to do with him, and I think he might be up for it.

That's progress, right?

No comments: